Fire Destroys Business In Des Moines

It’s Back! What You Need to Remember with Snow
November 11, 2014
Accident Kills 5 in Louisiana
November 21, 2014
Show all

Fire Destroys Business In Des Moines

News reports a fire at a parts supply store destroyed the warehouse, including hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of classic cars. Flames erupted in the warehouse, and emitted dangerous toxins across the area. The company housed in the warehouse sells auto parts and paint, which initially caused authorities concern about the toxins and flammable material.

Those who have COPD, cancer or asthma are urged to stay away from the area, as there is still cause for concern due to the toxins released.

Though the cause of the fire is still not known, this incident is a reminder to be aware of natural gases and heating sources in your home, especially with the dropping temperatures.

We care about your health and safety here at the Beattie Law Firm. If you have any questions regarding a fire, or exposure to harmful toxins, call us at 515-263-1000 for a free consultation.