· Clean your grill thoroughly. Remove any dust and clean up any grease
· If you’re using a gas grill, check for gas leaks
· Use the grill outside – avoid enclosed areas
· Don’t leave any fire unattended
· Don’t swim alone
· Wear a life vest while boating
· Supervise children at all times in and near the water.
· Don’t drink and drive or travel with anyone who has been drinking
· Wear your seatbelt at all times
· Avoid distractions while driving
· Make sure your vehicle has been properly serviced
If you become injured and question whether you have grounds for a lawsuit, contact us for a free consultation. Remember to stay safe and enjoy the holiday.