Labor Day is approaching, and for many it means the last chance to enjoy your favorite summer activity. We have written about how to stay safe while enjoying your favorite activities throughout the summer, and we at the Beattie Law Firm care about your safety.
Here are some tips for you to review:
· Never go swimming or boating alone
· Be prepared and have personal flotation devices for everyone on board
· Use sunscreen
· Drink plenty of fluids
· Clean your grill after every use
· Always open the lid before lighting the grill
· Attempt to smell gas prior to opening the gas grill
· Make sure you turn off the propane cylinder after use
· Wear your seatbelts
· Allow enough time for travel and avoid speeding
· Keep an eye out for other drivers
· Do not drink and drive
We want you to enjoy your end-of-summer celebrations; however, if you or someone you love become a victim of an accident, we at the Beattie Law Firm are here for you.