Beattie Law Firm – Member of the Million Dollar Advocates ForumJanuary 8, 2016
2015 Grain Bin Deaths in IowaJanuary 15, 2016
Firefighter injured in house fire
Early Sunday morning, a West Des Moines neighborhood was woken up by a house fire that destroyed the home.
• A firefighter suffered an injury when an exterior wall fell on him
• Officials said no one was home at the time of the blaze
• The cause of the fire is still under investigation and may take weeks due to the destruction
Fire in Omaha’s Old Market
An explosion shook buildings from blocks away as M’s Pub in Omaha’s Old Market engulfed into flames.
• Occupants of the building were able to escape the blaze
o Injuries were reported including: lacerations, singed hair and a broken leg
• Many reported a smell of natural gas before the explosion
• Condos above the pub are a total loss, and the American Red Cross provided assistance for displaced residents
• Hours before the fire erupted, construction crews were installing fiber optic cable
• The official cause of the fire is still under investigation
How the Beattie Law Firm can help you
The Beattie Law Firm has been assisting injury victims throughout Iowa for nearly four decades. If you or someone you love has been a victim of a serious accident, call us at 515-263-1000
for a free consultation. Read our reviews on: Lawyers.com, Google Plus, Facebook.
We are a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
View our past results and verdicts related to your case.