eBay Class Action LawsuitNovember 11, 2012
Tis the Season to be JollyDecember 21, 2012
A major winter storm is expected to target Iowa Wednesday afternoon, which means it will come with a vengeance. According to the National Weather Service forecasters, drivers should expect a rain/snow mix. Storm totals are expected to fall between six to 12 inches.
Stay safe on the road by following these winter driving tips:
- Check road conditions across the state by visiting http://www.511ia.org/. If travel is not necessary, stay off the road.
- Be patient and allow extra travel time.
- Slow down to a speed that’s safe for current conditions.
- Keep your lights and windshield clean.
- Use low gears to keep traction, especially on hills.
- Break gently to avoid skidding.
- Don’t pass snowplows and sanding trucks. Drivers will have limited visibility.
- Make sure that you are equipped with an emergency road kit in case you have trouble on the road.